Our Preschool Program:
(33 Months – 5 Years)
Creative Kids has a well-planned and accredited as well as an engaging curriculum for preschoolers. We believe that curriculum development is an on-going process to meet the needs of this age group. Each month themes are introduced in your child’s classroom and divided into specific weekly programs and daily activities. Our curriculum is based on the following learning objectives: physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development. As your child advances through Creative Kids, the specific skills learned at each level serves as a foundation for learning at the next level.
- Balance: balance beam, hopping, and dance
- Large Muscle: climbing, running, and throwing balls
- Small Muscle: art activities, puppets, & manipulative toys
- Language Encouragement: conversation, storytelling, songs & fingerplays
- Cognitive: matching games, color concepts and weekly learning themes
- Creative: through dramatic play, art activities and music activities
- Self-Esteem: through positive reinforcement and encouraging self-exploration
- Independence: providing choices, self-motivation, and self-help skills
- Interactive Skills: providing both large and small group activities
- Behavior Skills: encouraging cooperation learning respect and responsibilities of others
The preschool years are the imagination years. Our preschool program’s goal is to promote a feeling of competence and confidence with your child, in addition to building on the skills learned in the younger programs. We will talk with your child, listen to what he or she says, and show that everyone’s opinion matters. Choices are given to your child to promote a sense of importance and support the decision making process.