Our Toddler Program:
This is a busy time for your toddler and they need a variety of activities from which to choose. Our toddler activities are designed to keep your child motivated, active, and inspired. Our staff is trained to supply the judgment your child lacks to maintain your child’s safety. All the toys and equipment are carefully selected for the combined needs of your child—safety and education. Our program promotes intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development. A stimulating environment is created to nurture curiosity and engage each child to explore, experiment, and problem solve.
- Balance: balance beam, hopping, and dance
- Large Muscle: climbing, running, and throwing balls
- Small Muscle: hand-eye coordination activities: puzzles, drawing, and stringing beads
- Language Encouragement: conversation, storytelling, songs & fingerplays
- Cognitive: matching games, color concepts and
- Creative: through dramatic play, art activities: cutting, painting, gluing and sensory integration.
- Self-Esteem: through positive reinforcement and encouraging self-exploration
- Independence: providing choices, self-motivation and self-help skills
- Interactive Skills: providing both large and small group activities
- Behavior Skills: encouraging cooperation
Creative Kids has a well-planned